PC Computer Services
- Full PC and laptop repair service.
- Virus & Spyware Removal.
- Operating System Installation.
- Hard drive replacement.
- Data recovery services.
- Power Supply Replacement.
- DC Jack / Charging Port repair.
- LCD screen replacement.
- SMT circuit board repair.
- Motherboard replacement.
- Memory Upgrades.
- Hardware diagnostic testing.
PC & Laptop Services
Zombie Techs offers fast and affordable computer repair on-site, at both of our store locations. Our experienced staff is equipped with the best tools and practices in the computer repair business to see through any of your computer repair needs. We regularly fix computers from all major brands and product lines including:
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- and many more.
Business Support Services
- Remote computer maintenance.
- Server component level repair.
- End user deployement.
- On-site network repair.
- On-site printer installation.
- Shared device deployment.
- Server maintenance and repair.
- Data recovery.
- Ransomware recovery services.
- Parental control services.
- Data backup and storage services.
- Cloud storage services.
- Consultation services.
Assistance to local businesses.
Power User and High-End Gamer Services.
Power User Servicess
- Hard drive cloning.
- Raid 0,1, 0+1 set up.
- Data recovery services.
- SLI set up and installation.
- Custom Gaming-rigs.
- Power user PC assembly.
- Increase performance.
- Remote support.
- Computer Mods.
- Water cooling system installation.
- Video card performance improvement.
Computer, Cell phone & electronics repair in Schaumburg
Zombie Techs Inc is the leading provider of computer and laptop repair in Schaumburg. Focusing on fast and effective computer repair solutions for all your computer, cell phone, and electronics repair needs. We offer a wide variety of services, specializing in motherboard repair and hardware repair. In other words, we can fix electric problems with laptops and desktops that are not powering on or only partially power on. For a free consultation, stop by our store during regular store hours or give us a call at 847-348-0264 so that we can answer your questions.
Still Have Questions?
No problem, give us a call at 847-348-0264 or stop by our store location during regular business hours. You can also reach us via e-mail at [email protected] for a response within 24-hours.
At Zombie Techs computer repair in Schaumburg, we pride ourselves on providing friendly and local computer and electronics repair service to all of our clients. Whether it comes down to computer service in Schaumburg or iPad repair in Schaumburg, we can handle most services same day provided parts are in stock. Please feel free to review some of our most commonly asked questions:
Q: Does Zombie Techs work on computer hardware?
A: Yes, Zombie Techs can repair computer hardware in many cases. Most computer repair shops deal only with the software side of things. At Zombie Techs we are able to perform motherboard repairs, graphics card reflows, micro soldering, and DC jack replacements.
Q: How long does it take to repair a broken iPad?
A: Typically with all parts in stock, we require an hour or two hours to replace the screen. In the best case scenario, the ipad screen can be replaced in as soon as 20 minutes.
Q: Is my data safe in your hands?
A: We take strict safety precautions in handling all of your data and our agents will not examine your personal data unless specifically asked to do so by the client (for example to verify that a data recovery has been successful).
Q: How long does it take to diagnose a computer problem?
A: In some cases, computer repairs can be diagnosed over the counter, but we stick to concrete testing methods by testing the performance of the components inside. By testing the computer for all hardware and software issues, we’re able to accurately discover the errors your computer, laptop, or Mac are experiencing. Because we can determine the quality of your internal components, you can make a better value judgement on whether or not to continue getting the computer repaired.
Q: Do you also service Macbooks and Apple family products?
A: Yes, we have been successfully repairing Apple family products and Macbooks since 2010. We work on old models and new alike. If it plugs into the wall, we can probably fix it.
Q: Does Zombie Techs guarantee repairs?
A: We can help in dealing with manufacturers but not all manufacturers will reimburse us for servicing your equipment. Contact an agent in store to verify just in case.
Q: Are appointments required?
A: Visit us during store hours, no appointments are necessary.
keywords: computer repair in schaumburg, computer service in schaumburg, laptop repair in schaumburg, computer reapir company in schaumburg, pc service in schaumburg, iphone repair in schaumburg, iphone service in schaumburg, ipad repair in schaumburg , ipad glass replacement in schaumburg.
Zombie Techs computer repair in Schaumburg was founded in 2010 to bring innovative technical minds together and offer in-house computer repair & service to folks who needed help in Schaumburg. Today we’re still the same company with the same great service we’ve always been, only we can repair more machines now than ever before. Most computer & pc laptop repair services can be done same day with parts on hand. Call or stop by for a free consultation on your next computer or pc laptop repair. When you visit our store, you deal directly with friendly technical professionals who personally handle 5-10 electronics repairs a day.
• Laptop lcd screen replacement
• laptop motherboard repair
• power and overheating issues
• graphics card replacment and upgrades
• virus removal and operating system repair
• operating system installation or re-installation
• custom-desktop computers for business or gaming
• hard drive replacement
• data recovery
• circuit level motherboard repair
• solid-state disk upgrades
• power supply testing and replacement
Reviews from local customers in Schaumburg
Good knowledgeable guys – can repair or recover and device including iPhone, which they repaired display on my iphone for almost nothing, and computers. I recommend these guys over Apple Store – no wait at Zombie Tech and no Genius bar silliness having to see three to five different people.
Mickey Weldon on Google – March 2016
I was building my computer for the first time and had unknowingly ordered defective parts. Cameron was able to diagnose my issue (defective motherboard and memory stick) and give me this information very quickly. I ordered the new parts and Cameron was able to put together the parts that I had issues with at a moment’s notice and even install windows 10. Very Quick, affordable service that goes above and beyond. Even calling me to ask how the machine was running. I highly recommend Zombie Techs Computer Repair for anyone with computer issues.Kurtis Dankert on Google – August 2015
Commonly Asked Questions
- Q: I don’t know what’s wrong with my computer, can I bring it in?
- Yes, many times people come in for help when their computers and laptops are behaving strangely. At Zombie Techs, our expert technicians have a wealth of experience in diagnosing computer and pc repair issues. Moreover, we use the highest standard testing software made by Eurosoft called PC-Check. This software helps us run signals through all the major pc components and isolate the problem. Using rigorous diagnostic testing helps our technicians pin-point the problem rather than taking guesses like other repair shops.
- How long does it take to repair a computer?
- Most repairs can be performed in 1 day’s time. If a part needs to be replaced, we have to order it in. If we have all of the parts and tools in stock however (like we do with iPhones, iPads, and other smart devices), then most repairs can be done same day.
- Can you help me build a computer for my home or office?
- Yes, the technicians at Zombie Techs have been making custom computers for business & personal use for over 6 years. If you know what parts you want or have them on hand, you can bring your components in to have the PC assembled for just $100 including the installation of an operating system. If you have a budget in mind but have not bought parts yet, come see any technician at Zombie Techs for a free quote on what parts to order and what it would cost to assemble a gaming PC or desktop.
- Are appointments required?
- No, Zombie Techs does not require any customers to make appointments for computer or cell phone repair services. PC Laptops and smartphones are dropped off in our store on a daily basis for repair. Our agents are standing by and waiting to help with any of your computer and cell phone repair needs.
- Do the Zombie Techs come on-site to do computer work?
- No, Zombie Techs performs all of its computer and cell phone repairs at our Schaumburg location in-store.
- Do the Zombie Techs work on just pc computer and laptops?
- Besides the fact that we work on all popular PC & Laptop computers, the Zombie Techs also repair cell phones and smartphones throughout the day. Since 2010 we have become experts in iPhone and Samsung repair throughout Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Palatine, and Rolling Meadows.